Things that came out of my trip
- You can accelerate progress by forcing extreme deadlines.
- 5 Macbook airs can all use one tethered iPhone’s wifi hotspot and still have fast enough internet to get work done.
- When you need to see things differently, change your environment. Working together in such a close space, without anywhere else to go, lead to knew ideas for the product, insights into the unexpected benefits and possible drawbacks about how the product is being built, and more rapid ideation on problem solving.
- It was great to get out and talk to users and potential users.
- The ROI on stickers is mixed and overall not worth it. People become more aware of your product but are not more likely to use it.
- Always be pitching.